The best way to start choosing your ideal clientele is by studying them and by looking where you are. In terms of your client roster, it’s important to ask yourself, “Who are my current clients?” Starting from where you are enables you to assess the quality of clients that you are currently serving.
The question: “Who are my current clients?” implies that you will have to do an explorative study of your client profile, which requires you to ask yourself the following questions:
- What is their vision-mission? Who are they and why do they exist?
- What are their specific needs and concerns?
- What do they do? What are their specific products and services?
- What do they need from you? What services do they expect to get from you?
- How is their business currently doing? How well are they marketing their services to their consumers?
- Where is your client geographically located?
- How do you and your client communicate?
- How do they add value to your business?
- Why did they choose you?
Once you’ve established your client profile and what type of business you are doing with them, the next step is to look at your current clients in terms of your relationship with them.
To identify the most obvious indicators of whether or not the relationship is healthy, you don’t have to go very far. Client behavior, at the outset, reflects how your client values your services. For example, if a client suddenly “disappears” after three weeks into the month when a payment is due during the last week is an indicator that there is something wrong.
If you have clients like this, or even clients that manipulate your working relationship just so that they can get the lowest rates or get away with not paying their dues on time, it’s time to re-evaluate if these are the clients you would want to service. You need to make a stand for your business as letting clients like these get away with treating you unfairly puts a dent on your integrity as an entrepreneur.
Get Your Personal Coaching Today and Enroll in my Exclusive Network by clicking here.
Looking to get direct answers and support on how to Turn Your Dreams Into a Reality? Choose from one of my membership packages below. The ball is in your court! Let’s shoot and win together!
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”true” description=”true”]